Monday, January 30, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 12: The Long Dark of the Comet

       Today I am feeling: Tired and Worn Out       

Moonsday, Nebulis 30

Brokvar finally made it across to the comet, just happening to land after I'd dealt with the animatronic alien attack. I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Brokvar told me we had to put the equipment down on the other side of the comet. I thought this was no problem, but boy was I wrong.

I couldn't tell from the entry to the anti-grav room, but the comet set was massive. It took hours, maybe even days, to get to the other side. I had to use two space rations for fear of survival! 

Brokvar had asked me if I'd wanted to take the path through the mountain or the valley. I chose the valley. I'm not sure if it was any faster or not. We did see another alien creature. This one was rock like and made hissing noises at us. I used what little I knew of working with animals to try to calm it, and then it ran off away from us somewhere. I counted that as a win.
 



Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment