Saturday, January 28, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 11: Uhm...what?

Today I am Feeling: Relieved
Starday, Nebulis 28/Sunsday, Nebulis 29

Monsters! Alien space fish monsters! I guess the way the story goes, they're supposed to be inhabiting the comet that we took? Either way, three of these things came at me with their razor sharp teeth. Brokvar hadn't yet made his way across to the comet, so I was on my own facing them.

Terror filled me. The fear was so real that I almost started to think the "immersive experience" wasn't a tourist trip at all.

I want to say that I don't know how I survived the assault of the creatures unscathed, but the truth is I'm sure that the "creatures" are actually just very convincing animatronics and that they were programmed to fail and never be a real threat.

Either way, through running, dodging, tripping on the ground in several places, and throwing wild punches at random, I managed to scare off one of the creatures, punch out another, and the third ended up injuring itself as it tried to get to me. I made it out completely unscathed. 

Those things look like creatures I'd studied that have venomous bites, so it sure is good that these were fake animatronics.

All I can do is let out a deep sigh and be glad that this is all fake and that I'm not actually in a dangerous situation. And the apparently dangerous one has passed.
 



Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment