Thursday, January 19, 2023

2023 Calendar 3: Work?

Today I am feeling: Anxious that this
"experience" might get in the way of
my enjoying my cruise.
Thornsday, Nebulis 19


Today, Captain Cayless told me that we, the crew of the Karnak, had been hired for a mission, and that my skills would be useful for it. This must be the first location on the cruise and the first part of the interactive experience. While I think it'll be fun to play at being an adventurer, I do hope that they still have planned in time for me to see the sights and landmarks at our first planet.

Captain Cayless also said that I should meet with others on the ship and try to help them with their duties. I realize that this is mostly a "meet the cast before the exciting bit starts" part of the experience, but I'm hoping that I'm not actually expected to be doing much work in helping them. Immersive experience or not, I am on vacation, after all.




Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment