Tuesday, January 17, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 1: Introducing Harvel

Truceday, Nebulis 17

Arrived today at the spaceport. I'm excited to set off on this new adventure! I know that some people have frowned on me taking a year off after school to travel the galaxy, but they weren't invited anyway!

A year long space cruise seems like just the thing to take my mind off of things. Prepaid and all-inclusive, I should be good to go! If, for some reason, I do need to make some extra credits, I'm sure that there are some odd jobs the crew will need done around the ship.

Now I just need to find the ship. It's supposed to be the Kartick or something. I lost my boarding papers, but I'm sure they've got my name on file. Should be able to just scan my omniwatch and prove who I am. But this spaceport is so big, and it flies out public and private flights. I am just struggling to figure out where I'm going. Hopefully I can get my act together before the ship leaves tomorrow!


Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I always love reading from a character's perspective. It can be fun and relatable. Sorry that I tend to forget to check in on your blog, but way to go for sticking with your art. You rock, Doug!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries on not checking the blog. My last post before this one was in like last February, so I haven't been great at keeping it updated.

      Delete