Monday, February 6, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 17: Escape! (2 days)

Starday, Hydronis 4-Moonsday, Hydronis 6

The tunnel that Brokvar and I took led to a hall of glowing eggs. We tried to sneak past them, but still ended up causing some of them to hatch. Brokvar guarded our escape as we made our way out of the tunnel and re-emerged on the surface of the comet.

We made our way back to the safety lines which we began crossing to get back to the ship. As we were crossing, Brokvar's line snapped and he began to drift away. I grabbed the safety line to pull him back, but it hurt tugging on my arm. Once I pulled him in, we secured him to my suit and kept going across the tethered line to the ship. His body made movement difficult, and I felt exhausted by the time I made it back to the airlock.




Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment