Thursday, February 2, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 15: Alien Ambush

Today I am Feeling: Frustrated
Thornsday, Hydronis 2

Brokvar and I were attacked by more of those alien creatures like the ones I'd encountered when I first arrived on the comet. 

Based on my deduction from the rocks that this comet was actually real and not just built for the experience, I deduced that these creatures must live underground in the comet. This was, as opposed to my previous thought that they were animatronics.

Surely, one would think that the tourist company had at least done a scan of the comet to make sure there were no life signs on it before deciding to use it as a prop set piece. But apparently not. Or the fish aliens don't show up on scans. Whatever.

With a combination of dumb luck and Brokvar's help, I managed to survive the attack unscathed. At least unscathed physically. Emotionally, I was feeling increasingly wounded by the tourist company's clear disregard for the safety of their passengers.




Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment