Friday, February 3, 2023

2023 Quest Calendar 16: Exploring the Caves

Fruitsday, Hydronis 3

Brokvar and I kept exploring the cave that we had fallen into, hoping that we could find some way to escape. It was a complex of tunnels that branched and connected, and I am anxious about the possibility of us being stuck down here forever.

Today I am Feeling: Ready to get back to 
the ship.
We came upon a chamber with more of the fish aliens. I tried to sneak past them, but I accidentally tripped and they were awoken. They tried to attack, but through my dumb luck (or Brokvar's good shooting), we were able to make it past the creatures once more unscathed.

From here the path diverged in two directions, but I took the larger one that looked like it had been more well traveled, hoping that if it was  tunnel the fish aliens used, it might lead back out to the surface. This path lead to a chamber where we saw numerous bones piled around of various species. My stomach churned as I thought about how this was probably where the fish aliens ate other captured space travelers. 

From here the path diverged again, and I took the path on the left hand side, as it seemed lighter and seemed to open up more as it went.





Links


2023 Quest Calendar: https://www.sundialgames.com/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment