Thursday, November 10, 2016

Writing Update and Loss for Words

I wrote a guest blog about NaNoWriMo that has been posted today on the blog of my fellow writer, Rochelle Bradley. Check it out: http://rochellebradley.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-nano-story.html

I have finished the rough draft Heroism and Other Lies, Episode 104: Flashbacks. I'm pretty happy with it. It is definitely the longest Heroism and Other Lies episode so far, being about twice as long as the shortest episode so far. It also may be the most action packed and the one that reveals the most about the characters. It might be the best one so far (although, that is pretty relative.) However, it is also a good deal different than the others, and I could see it being the sort of thing audiences wouldn't let me get away with. We'll see what actually happens.

I saw Doctor Strange last night. I liked it, but I didn't find it groundbreaking (no pun intended?). I may decide to write a more full review on here later.

Other than that, recent events have left my mind and emotions a bit strained, so I don't know that I have anything to say here for now. I hope to have more exciting and insightful thoughts on writing or RPGs to share on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet about finishing up your rough draft! Sounds like you're pretty proud of it. Hope it all works out positively for you. :)

    Still need to see Doctor Strange. Unfortunately it's always tough to juggle commitments and things I want to do for fun... Adulthood. :-P

    Sorry to hear you're feeling emotionally drained. I know it's a rough time in our nation, and you guys always seem to have so much going on besides. Let me know if you'd want to vent about everything that's been going on. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete