Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Book of Destiny...on Hold

So, my microphone died. It's been a good microphone. It's been with us for probably 7-8 years.

That said, I'm looking at getting a much higher quality microphone for the Book of Destiny podcast.

In wanting to do that, I sort of want to re-record what I have recorded so far for the podcast, so that it will come out higher quality.

If I do that, it'll set me back weeks of work.

On top of that, starting in January was a bit...overambitious of me to begin with.



So, what I'm saying is that the Book of Destiny is currently on hold and will return this summer.

I'm going to leave the first two chapters up as a preview, but will return to posting weekly sometime then.

2 comments:

  1. What a pain about your microphone breaking! But hopefully with a new one you will feel even more proud of your work. It's so important to not feel rushed, and I'm sure the finished product will be great, even if it takes a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your support! I look forward to sharing the Book of Destiny when it is in a better form!

      Delete